WE DO NOT OFFER a refund after 24 hours. If a customer is unhappy with our service after that, we welcome an email to try to resolve the issue. We will do our best to help work out the problem, but after the 24 hour time limit we do not refund any payment. In the event of a network issue or internet issues we do not offer refunds due to that being something out of our control. We will work with you to try to resolve any issues you may have, but you do have to have some kind of knowledge of how your internet works and the speed to your home to provide a strong connection to you devices in your home. We do not automatically charge a customers credit card on file for recurring payments. Our service is a month to month or year to year service in which the customer has set up and will only renew when the customer chooses to renew. We will process their payments on a month to month bases or year to year, depending on the package purchased and It is a one time charge. It is you the customers, responsibility to inform us if you wish to have the service renewed by returning to the website and purchasing another package.
Updated: November 09, 2020
- Children and Parental ControlsThe Services are not intended to be used by children without involvement and approval of a parent or guardian. As the parent or legal guardian, you are responsible for monitoring your child’s access to or use of Services, as well as any communications made or received by your child on or through Services. You are also responsible for the use of your Account by your children or others. Some Video Content may be objectionable or age-inappropriate for some users. Please consider what is appropriate for your child and check any Video Content ratings and descriptions where available, before you access any items or permit your child to do so. However, not all content is rated and parental controls may not apply to content that is not rated. In some cases, third parties provide the content ratings or descriptions for items, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information. Some content that you access on your system or device may be accessible by all users of that system or device, and parental controls on those systems or devices may not apply to certain types of content.
- By completing a transaction through your Account, you are (i) agreeing to pay for all transactions made through your Account, including recurring charges for subscriptions that are not cancelled; (ii) authorizing TRIAD STREAMING TV to charge your payment card all fees due and payable for all your transactions; and (iii) agreeing to any applicable terms associated with use of the particular Service. UNLESS WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT PROVIDE A REFUND OR CREDIT FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY PERIOD REMAINING IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AFTER YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. THE PRICE APPLICABLE TO YOUR TRANSACTION WILL BE THE PRICE THAT WAS IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF THE TRANSACTION.
- Video Content and Video Streams Content is connected to the single Account used to order that content and cannot be transferred to another account. Each Account can activate up to a maximum of 4 video streams concurrently depending on the plan selected. Certain variables not within our control may impact the delivery of and access to Video Content, including without limitation, availability of Video Content from our third party licensors, the speed and availability of your broadband or network connection, compatibility between the format of the Video Content and the device you use to access that Video Content, and any applicable restrictions that may be imposed on the Video Content from our third party licensors. These variables may cause delays, technical difficulties or an inability to view the Video Content. Digital versions of some Video Content may be different from the original formatted content or previously released versions of the same titled content. Video Content may be made available to you as a live or near-live stream (“Live Stream Content”) or as a licensed stream supported by advertising or promotional materials that may be for a limited duration (“Ad Supported Content”). Video Content is subject to digital rights management rules, and are subject to other restrictions and limitations depending on the type of Video Content or the device you use to access Video Content. Some of these restrictions are described below. Live Stream Content. Live Stream Content comprises live or near-live transmissions of Live Events and may be viewed at the time of, and simultaneously with the occurrence of the Live Events themselves, and may also be available for an extended period past the occurrence of the applicable Live Event. When you access Live Stream Content, you may not be able to view any part of the Live Stream Content that occurred prior to the start of your viewing. We have no control over the start and finish time of a Live Event; the duration of a Live Event; the content of a Live Event (including the availability, quality or suitability of the content or that it complies with applicable law); or that the Live Stream Content be delivered uninterrupted, error-free and without fault or delay. Ad Supported Content. Ad Supported Content is Video Content that contains or is displayed with advertising, marketing or other promotional materials (together, the “Promotional Materials”). Promotional Materials may be displayed in or around Ad Supported Content by any means selected by us or our Ad Supported Content Partners (defined below). By accessing, you acknowledge that Ad Supported Content may include, comprise or be displayed with Promotional Materials that may delay or interrupt its playback. We may prevent you from skipping or manipulating the display of Promotional Materials, and, if so, you may not to attempt to access Ad Supported Content in any manner not prescribed by us. We do not endorse any third party advertisement or promotional material (including the Promotional Materials) associated with Ad Supported Content in any manner and give no warranty or other assurance in relation to any products or services featured in these advertisements and promotional materials. Certain Ad Supported Content may be hosted or delivered to you by or through third party licensors, providers or partners (“Ad Supported Content Partners”). We have no control over the content hosted or delivered by the Ad Supported Content Partners (including all associated Promotional Materials, corresponding meta-data, artwork and other peripheral materials). We cannot guarantee that their content will be complete and accurate, comply with applicable laws, correspond to its description, be suitable or appropriate for a particular age group, or be delivered uninterrupted, error-free and without fault or delay.
- When you sign up for an Account, it may begin with a trial period, which you will begin by providing your email address, name, billing zip code, and payment card information (depending on how you access the offer). At the end of the trial period, you have option to renew your service with a paid monthly or yearly service. There is a limit of one trial per customer. Trial Offer Terms and Conditions are for one offer and we reserve the right to cancel or not issue a trial due to misuse of multiply emails to obtain trials more then once.
- Termination / Suspension We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue any of the Services or any aspect or feature of the Services, including, without limitation, the Video Content, hours of availability, specifications, prices, and equipment needed for access or use of the Services, without notice to you. We reserve the right to terminate your Account for failure to complete transaction payments. For any Service that uses online servers, we make no commitment to continue to make those servers available. In addition, we reserve the right to delete your Account data that we determine to have been dormant. If we determine that you have violated any of these Terms or any other terms connected with the Services or have injured or damaged the Services community, we may take actions to protect our interests, including termination or suspension of your Account, automatic removal or blockage. You agree that TRIAD STREAMING TV will have no liability to you if the Services are changed or discontinued or your ability to access the Services is terminated. After your Account is terminated, you will not be able to access the Services.
- Equipment: You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all devices, wired or wireless communications means, telephone, computer software, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Services and all charges related thereto.
- Disclaimers; NO WARRANTY
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- YOUR USE AND INSTALLATION OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COSMIC STREAM TV AND ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “COVERED PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. Because the Services are provided to you “AS IS,” you agree that TRIAD STREAMING TV shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver, any of your communications, or other information you submit using the Services. Because the Services are provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that TRIAD STREAMING TV shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services or of your ability to access them. THE COVERED PARTIES ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES’ OPERATIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, AND (III) ANY INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE (AND THE COVERED PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION).YOU ASSUME THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY DEVICE, OTHER CONSEQUENCES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COVERED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
TRIAD STREAMING TV also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Services or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Services.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday and All US Holidays – closed